- Advertising Rates, Audience Composition, and Competition in the Network Television Industry (2012)
- Goettler, Ronald L. and Brett Gordon (2014), ``Competition and Product
Innovation in Dynamic Oligopoly,'' Quantitative Marketing and
Economics, 12(1), 1-42. (lead article)
Matlab code for solving and simulating dynamic oligopoly models
- Chintagunta, Pradeep, Ronald L. Goettler, and Minki Kim (2012), ``New Drug Diffusion when Forward-Looking Physicians Learn from Patient Feedback and Detailing,''
Journal of Marketing Research, 49(6), 807-821.
- Goettler, Ronald L. and Brett Gordon (2011), ``Does AMD spur Intel to innovate more?'' Journal of Political Economy, 119(6), 1141-1200.
previous title: "Durable Goods Oligopoly with Innovation: Theory and Empirics"
- Goettler, Ronald L. and Karen Clay (2011), ``Tariff Choice with Consumer Learning and Switching Costs,''
Journal of Marketing Research, 48(4), 633-652. (lead article)
- Goettler, Ronald L., Christine Parlour, and Uday Rajan (2009), ``Informed Traders and Limit Order Markets,'' Journal of Financial Economics, 93(1), 67-87.
- Goettler, Ronald L., Christine Parlour, and Uday Rajan (2005), ``Equilibrium in a Dynamic Limit Order Market,'' Journal of Finance 60(5), 2149-2192. (lead article)
New York Stock Exchange Award for best paper on equity trading at 2004 WFA Meetings.
Nominated for Smith--Breeden Prize for best paper in Journal of Finance
- Goettler, Ronald L. and Phillip Leslie (2004), ``Cofinancing to Manage Risk in the Motion Picture Industry,'' Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 14(2), 231-262. (lead article)
- Goettler, Ronald L. and Roni Shachar (2001) ``Spatial Competition in the Network Television Industry,'' RAND Journal of Economics, 32(4), 624-656.
- Dube J.P., P. Chintagunta, B. Bronnenberg, R. Goettler, A. Petrin, P.B. Seetharaman, K. Sudhir,
R. Thomadsen, Y. Zhao (2002), ``Structural Applications of the Discrete Choice Model,'' Marketing Letters, 13(3), 207-220.